KISS: Keep It Short and Simple
A reference book for school children, teachers and parents that shows the Easy Steps for Better Writing.
If you can read, You can write
KISS is a small book with a big promise: If you can read, you can write. KISS offers a simple approach to reducing your anxiety around writing by showing how to organize, write, and present papers effectively.
Learn How to:
- read for content and context
- organize what you know
- organize, write and present papers effectively
- make your writing project easy to read and presentable
- build sentences into paragraphs and paragraphs into a paper
- write a letter, term paper, essay, memoir, fiction/non-fiction, resumes
- format a book report
KISS also includes a glossary of writing terms and examples of outlines you’ll use again and again.
What People are saying about KISS
“KISS breaks it down simply for the mid-school writer or the “very overwhelmed by the whole process” high schooler. It’s a quick read with easy to understand charts.”
“I’ve taught for thirty years; Ms. Ream’s book is exactly what aspiring writers need to write, edit, and revise effectively and well. KISS will help writers acquire skills and incorporate rules.”